Second thing I wanted to mention - an interesting project for the summer, I hope. It's called the "Be Brave" Project.
The rules are as follows, from the website:
- (most important:) MAKE YOUR OWN RULES.
- Do this for yourself.
- Make a commitment for the length of time that best suites YOUR needs--one day, one month, one year, one moment...it's all up to you, and you alone. ;)
- The "brave" or "scary" things that you choose to do can be as big or little as you want them to be. Sometimes it's the little things that can be the most scary!
- (not to quote Nike, but...) Just do it.
- Be on your own schedule. You don't need to make a commitment until YOU are ready.
- This is your unique journey--make it whatever you want it to be.